Your payday loan provider should stand by your side and quickly assist you with short term cash loans. You have many options open to you when scouring the Internet for just the right company. Below are 6 qualities you should look for when searching for your payday loan provider:
1. Flexibility of terms without surcharge. The ideal payday loan provider should offer loans as low as $100, without adding extra fees because of the small loan amount.
2. Liberal qualification criteria. Top rated companies have a clearly defined qualification policy that should be rather short. The most common prerequisites are a steady job for a minimum duration of three months, a minimum net income of $1,000 per month, and a verifiable email address. Additionally, you should not be turned down if you already have an outstanding loan with the company, as long as that particular account is in good standing.
3. Security and confidentiality are guaranteed. A payday loan provider must use highest safety standards when offering online access, and secure password verification of their clients is a must.
4. Quick turnaround times. Clients do not want to wait after submitting a request for a payday loan. 1 business day turnaround is the hallmark of excellent customer service; of course, for weekend loan requests, this time requirement does permit for some flexibility. Moreover, remember that many times the turnaround time depends on your ability to fulfill the requirements of the lender; for example, if you are asked to fax a document to your lender, the process halts until you comply with this condition.
5. Full disclosure of all fees and charges. Payday loan providers are required by law to provide you with a full breakdown of all fees and charges, as well as penalties you may be charged if you fail to repay your loan as agreed.
Shop around carefully for your personal payday loan provider and do not compromise on customer service and an all around good experience. You have plenty of options, and there is no reason to give your business to a payday lender that does not meet your requirements and the highest industry standards.