What can you do when a financial disaster strikes and you find yourself without cash? If you have bad credit, finding a way to get much needed funds can be a challenge. If you have good credit, waiting on approval from a bank loan may take too long. Credit card cash advances are expensive. Is it possible to get instant cash now?
When you need money fast, a payday loan may be just what you need until your next paycheck arrives. Perhaps you think you can’t qualify for a fast cash loan. Perhaps you are unsure about what the benefits are.
Below are three benefits of submitting a request for a loan:
1. Fast Cash: Money can deposited directly into your bank account as soon as 1 business day, if approved.
2. Fast Loan Decision: Getting a loan decision is much easier than it is for a bank loan. In order to submit a loan request online, all you need is a job, an active bank account, and you must be a U.S. citizen over 18 years old. Some lenders may require more qualifications. If you have poor credit, you may still be approved.
3. Convenient: Simply fill out a brief, online request form to see if you can be connected with a lender. If approved, you can gain access to your funds as soon as 1 business day. Repaying the loan is simple too. Most lenders automatically deduct the loan amount from your bank account on your next pay day.
As with any loan or financial transaction, a fast cash loan has rules and requirements that must be followed. Understanding the purpose behind the fast cash loan will help you manage your loan wisely. Payday loan lenders devised fast cash loans in response to a large part of the population’s need for quick money because of an emergency expense. Banks were not filling this need for those who needed money quickly or who had bad credit ratings. The high cost of credit card cash advances was prohibitive for many and not available to everyone. Lenders realized that hard-working people who may have had financial difficulties in the past needed a way to gain quick access to cash just until their next paycheck. To fill this need, the short term personal loan was invented.
Because of the short term nature of these loans, most lenders charge what may be perceived as a high interest rate. When the loan is repaid on time, however, the interest does not continue accruing, as with credit card cash advances.
Below are four tips to help you manage your payday cash advance wisely:
1. Read all terms and conditions before accepting the loan.
2. Make sure all of the requirements are in writing.
3. Ask your lender questions if you do not understand something.
4. Pay your loan back on the due date. Do not ask for a rollover or extension.
Payday loans can mean the difference between making it through until payday and suffering a severe financial setback. By using sound judgment, developing a plan to pay the loan back on time, and following all terms and conditions, you can get instant cash now and get through your financial crisis.